Thursday, September 13, 2007

The Bad

Naturally, Vegas is home to some of the tackiest stuff on earth, but the depth and wonder of its tackiness is stunning. I mean, some of the things that folks can splurge on are so horrible that they almost turn back into being awesome. Evidence: the Lambroghini. I want that car. Bad. And seriously, if I go back and feel like blowing some dough on a show, I'm gonna see Elton John's thing cause it's directed and styled by David La Chappelle. Or maybe we can go see Danny Gans - Vegas Entertainer of the Year. I've never even heard of him, but look at how Vegas he is!!!!

Oh, and Mark heard a rumor/myth that the Roy of Seigfried and Roy is actually the THIRD one. Supposedly, the first died of AIDS back in the 80s, the second guy died when the tiger went nuts a couple of years ago, and the guy in the show now is a new one. Crazy!