Tuesday, February 20, 2007
show no mercy
Saturday part deux gets a little fuzzy. Maybe more than a little fuzzy. Somehow we made it from Receiver to Thee Parkside, and somehow we made it into the Demassek / Hightower show (aka: "The Most Blogged Event In History") that was so packed they weren't even letting people on the guest list in. Let's go ahead and say there is no point in you and your friends starting a new band unless your singer pops out of a coffin, your fans try and kill you (and eachother) with plastic swords and other assorted weapons, and you shred like crazy. I landed a choice spot in front of Shreddy McShredsworth's Marshall stack so the rest of the night sounded like "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE". I'd also like to point out that Hertzler lost his marbles. Check here for more pics and to see the "caveman boffing a dinosaur" shirts JH and I put together for the show (which sold out before we even got one).









